RDIAS Premier League 2018 (An Inter Collegiate Cricket Tournament, Oct 9 - Oct 25, 2018)
RDIAS Premier League -2018
Rules & Conditions
- All the players should participate in proper white uniform and suitable gear during tournament.
- Each participant(s) should be a bonafide student of college/institute/university and should carry college valid ID with photograph during the tournament.
- All the team/participants should report at the venue half an hour (30 min) before the schedule time for the commencement of match failing which opposite team shall be qualified for the next round.
- Total number of players in each team will be 15 and the team should be accompanied by team manager/coach during the tournament.
- All the matches shall be played of 20 overs each innings.
- Each team should have its own kit for the tournament.
- Each inning shall play with one Red Leather Ball which will be provided by organizer of tournament.
- Proper and suitable gear should be worn by all the players while playing the match.
- Each participating team should submit the following with proforma: (a) Attested copy of I-card (b) Stamp size photo
- Incomplete proforma will not be entertained.
- After registration and submission of proforma, any alteration in team/participants is not allowed. In case of any emergency, permission must be sought from organizing committee at least 03 days ahead from of match.
- If a player who is not a bonafide student of the participating college/institute/university is found to be participating at any stage in the tournament, than the concerned palyer and his team will be suspended from the tournament with immediate effect.
- Due to any unavoidable circumstances, if any match is postponed than this match will be play on other day(s) and its prior information will be circulate by organizing committee to the concerning team(s).
- a) At least five overs shall be played in the first inning of the match to consider it as a match otherwise match will be postponed.
(b) In case of rain, if first inning has been played but the second innings could not played on the same day, the second inning shall be postponed to a future date. On that particular date, the team batting second will be allowed to play the same number of overs and shall chase the same target as posted by the team batting first. No Duckworth Lewis shall be applicable.
(c) Due to any unavoidable circumstances, if second inning has delayed on the same day of match than Duckworth Lewis shall be applied.
(d) If starting of the match get delayed due to any reason then match overs will be curtailed foe both teams.
- In case of tie, spin the coin shall be done.
- All the matches shall be played according to fixture prepared and finalized by organizer of tournament and the same will be shared with all participating team at least one week before commencement of tournament.
- Decision of on field umpire(s) will be final and abiding.
- If any team/participants indulge in any indiscipline, illegal and obscene behavior, then the organizers will have full authority to take strict action against them, including suspension from the tournament.
- The team/participants will be responsible for their own safety and security. The organizers will not be held responsible for any mishappening/accidents under any circumstances.
- Registration amount should be deposited along with duly signed and stamped proforma by college/institute/university latest by 18 September, 2018 through team manager.
- After every knockout match losing team will be eliminate from the tournament.
- In addition to all the above mentioned points, any decision of on field umpire(s) and/or organizer of tournament shall be final and binding on all the participants /teams (in case of any other contingency).
Registration Fee Rs. 3000/- Per Team
Through Demand Draft / NEFT favouring “Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies” payable at Delhi. The registration fee can also be paid directly into the following Bank Account:
Account Name: Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies
Account Type: Saving
Account Number: 0649010100018152 IFSC: PUNB0456300
Bank Address: Punjab National Bank, Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, Delhi-110085
Dr. Imran Khan
(Chair Person Sports Committee)