Webinar/Training Programme on “Quality Assurance in Higher Education: NAAC Revised Accreditation Framework”
The Webinar/Training programme will upgrade knowledge about current development process of accreditation and participants will get ideas and information regarding Revised Accreditation Framework introduced by NAAC in July 2017. This will help the higher education institutions to successfully applying for NAAC and upgrading their quality in teaching and learning.
- To acquaint participants with the need for assessment and accreditation
- To understand NAAC revised accreditation framework
- To facilitate the exchange of experiences regarding best educational practices for quality enhancement
Who can participate?
Head of Departments, IQAC Chairperson, IQAC Convener, IQAC Members, Faculty Members
who are engaged in the implementation and management of Quality system
Ms. Amandeep kaur
Ms. Nidhi Sharma
Certificate of Participation
E- certificate of participation will be awarded on conclusion of the program.
- Institutional Preparedness for Assessment and Accreditation
- Assessment and Accreditation process under Revised Accreditation Framework (RAF).
- Quality Indicator Framework (QIF)
- Student Satisfaction Survey (SSS)
- Data Validation and Verification (DVV) process.
- Preparation of AQAR and SSR.
- Best Practices for HEIs
- Doubts Clarification
No Registration Fee
Ms. Nidhi Sharma, Convener, IQAC
Ms. Amandeep Kaur, Coordinator, NAAC Accreditation
For further details contact: – firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob. :- 9873224552/9873266912
Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies 2A & 2B, Phase-1, Madhuban Chowk, Outer Ring Rd, Block D, Sector 14, Rohini, Delhi, 110085