Solo Dance (Zara Nach ke Dikha)
Display your individual brilliance; be the star of the stage—it’s all yours. The stage gives you the chance to flaunt your best moves and elegance. This is your chance to free yourself and express yourself the best.
All undergraduate and postgraduate students from any discipline shall be allowed to participate in the event.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants are required to get themselves registered online, and there is no registration fee for participation in the event.
- Time limit – 4-6 minutes. Negative points for exceeding the time limit
- Participants should bring their own songs on pen drives, as well as their own costume material and props (if any).
- To avoid technical disruption, participants must bring two alternates of each song. Out of which they are required to submit their song to the coordinator before April 12, 2023.
- Decency should be maintained in terms of song selection, gestures, dress and no vulgarity or nudity should be reflected in the performances.
- The top 3 winners will be announced as First, Second and Third.
- Strict discipline should be maintained, and the decision of the judges will be final.
- A green room will be provided if needed.
- The organizers have the right to remove and/or modify any event at any stage if required.
- Judgement Criteria: Choreography , Facial Expressions, Body Language, Costume and presentation
- In the event of a large number of registrations, preliminary rounds for external and internal participants should be organized to select the best performances.
- All internal and external participants shall email their video of 4-5 minutes to the respective coordinator’s email address.
- The concerned faculty shall then select the best performances.
- The final date for the preliminary round will be communicated to participants by the faculty in-charge