Round 1: Introduction & Ramp Walk (25 minutes)
In this, each participant will have 1 minute to introduce himself/herself. (Negative points for exceeding the time limit)
Round 2: Talent Round (40 minutes)
- In this, each participant will have 4 minutes to show their talent. (Negative points for exceeding the time limit.)
Round 3: Question-Answer Round (10 minutes)
- In this, each participant will have 1 minute to answer the questions asked by judges. (Negative points for exceeding the time limit.)
- In case of large number of registrations, prelims shall be conducted for external and internal participants, to select the best performances.
- External participant shall mail the video showing their talent (dance, singing, acting etc.) of 2-3 minutes on email ID of faculty Incharge”.
- The concerned faculty shall than select the best performances based on the set criteria.
- The final date of prelims shall be communicated to the participants by the concerned faculty in charge.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants are required to get themselves registered Online website and there is no registration fee for participation in the event.
- Participants should carry their own dresses, materials, etc.
- No vulgarity should be reflected in the performance.
- Pen drives/CDs should be submitted for the music.
- The participants should submit two copies of their music before 08 March 2022.
- Participants will be judged for and Ms. Razzmatazz and Mr. & Ms. Unique Talent(One Male and One Female) for both.
- Decision of the judges will be final and binding.
- External participants need to be present in person on the day of prelims.
- The organizers have right to remove, and or modify any event at any stage, if required.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate is mandatory for all participants