BRAND MANAGEMENT AND BRAND MAPPING USING MS-EXCEL
January 8 to January 10’2021.
4:00 pm to 6:00 Pm through Google meet
The brand positioning and mapping workshop is designed:
- To help organizations’ brands in all stages of growth gain a competitive advantage
- To develop insights about the elements that most often differentiate business to consumer companies from each other
- To learn how your organization brand affects market perceptions and how the strategy of brand mapping can be leveraged to improve competitive market position and drive greater ROI.
- And finally, to give your team the tools to measure, manage, control and improve your corporate brand over time
Who can participate?
Certificate of Participation
All participants will be awarded with Certificate of Participation upon completion of the programme.
Dr. Pooja Bahl
Dr. Pooja Bahl, Associate Professor in Rukmini Devi Institute of advanced studies has 14 years of teaching experience. Her areas of interest are Brand Management, Consumer Behavior, Advertisement Management and Business Law. She has several publications in scopus, ugc care listed journals, various national and international journals and conferences in the stream of Brand Management and Consumer Behavior.
Dr. AmandeepKaur has more than 10 years of experience in teaching and industry, currently working as Associate Professor at Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies. Her area of teaching and research is in Services Marketing, Brand Management and Consumer Behavior. She has been an editor of college publications and also has numerous research publications in her account.
Timeline of MDP Day 1:
- Successful Brand Positioning
- Types of Brand Positioning
- Brand Mapping Concept, Process and Significance.
- Brand Positioning Statement; Ready Aim Brand.
- Brand Mapping Process ( Slice Yourself)
- POP & POD
- Review of relevant best practices from leading firms.
- From the Lucky Few to the Persistent Many: Benefits of Brand Mapping.
Timeline of MDP Day 2:
- Identification of POP & POD
- Tips for creating Brand Perceptual Maps.
- Research Methodology and Research Design.
- Sample Design
- Sample of Questionnaire for data collection on Brand Mapping.
- Get Your Social Media Interview Ready: Develop Questionnaire.
- Articulated performance benchmarks and metrics for driving desired business results
- Tool Introduction.
- Sharing of Quiz
Timeline of MDP Day 3:
- Data Sheet Hands on Practice.
- Brand Mapping using MS Excel.
- There’s More Than One Right Answer
- Result Interpretation and analysis.
- Using the result in brand positioning statement and Brand Mapping to get edge over competitors.
- From a Sprint to a Marathon: Create your Implementation Strategy.
- Brand Yourself and Your Business
- The Quality Of Your Footprint Counts
- Map Yourself (QUIZ).
- Doubts Clarification
Registration Fee Rs. 250 Per Participants
The registration fee can only be paid through online mode and link for the same is available in registration form.
Registrations invited on first come first serve basis till 7th Jan, 2021 will be considered. Interested participants can register themselves through the given link:
FOR ANY QUERY CONTACT:
SHARE THIS EVENT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies 2A & 2B, Phase-1, Madhuban Chowk, Outer Ring Rd, Block D, Sector 14, Rohini, Delhi, 110085