E-FDP ON ‘INNOVATIVE TEACHING STRATEGIES’
4:00PM – 6:00PM on Google Meet
Who can participate?
- Highly motivated management faculty who would like to improve their teaching effectiveness and are interested in making their classes more interactive, innovative, and successful.
- Management faculty who are committed to driving change in their pedagogy by introducing new and innovative teaching methods.
- Aspiring teachers who are keen to strengthen teacher taught relationships, raise academic productivity, and improve student satisfaction.
This eFDP will include lecture-based learning, discussions, role plays, team exercises, management games, simulations and videos. The FDP offers a tremendous learning opportunity to the participants and would help them gain the latest skills, strategies, and tools needed to conduct effective and result-oriented classroom sessions.
Why should attend
Certificate of Participation
Ms. Upasana Diwan
Assistant Professor, RDIAS
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
This FDP will revolve around the below mentioned topics:
- Teaching strategies to facilitate active learning
- Outcome-based education
- eLearning, blended learning and flipped learning techniques
- Application of TAT in teaching
- Discussion on Study Material and Research Papers
Registration Fee Rs. 200 Per Participants
The registration fee can only be paid through online mode and link for the same is available in registration form.
FOR ANY QUERY CONTACT:
SHARE THIS EVENT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies 2A & 2B, Phase-1, Madhuban Chowk, Outer Ring Rd, Block D, Sector 14, Rohini, Delhi, 110085