अनुसन्धान प्रतियोगिता 2020
Second RDIAS Annual Management Research Competition 2020
Due to COVID-19 this event has been postponed.
Will Update you After Lockdown
अनुसन्धान प्रतियोगिता 2020 is an Annual Research Competition of RDIAS which provides an opportunity for researchers (Research Scholars, Post Docs and Academicians) to present/ demonstrate their research work in management research competition in the presence of distinguished experts. RDIAS invites, to this unique opportunity, the researchers who feel that they are working on research which would contribute to society, research community, academics and beneficial to the audience. The focus will be on clarity what you can contribute to the field of research.
The Management Research Competition has the following objectives:
• Provide a platform where researchers can present their work and meet other researchers.
• Provide feedback on researchers’ current research and guidance on future research directions
• Offer each researcher comments and fresh perspectives on their work from well- known experts in their fields and audience.
• Promote the development of a supportive community of researchers and a spirit of collaborative research.
• Contribute to the competition objectives through interaction with other researchers in the event.
The RDIAS Management Research Competition will be held on Saturday, 30 May 2020. It will be a Three Track (Finance, HRM & Marketing) one-day event.
Submission Deadlines: 31 March, 2020
Notification: 30 April, 2020
Camera Ready Submission: 15 May, 2020
Research Competition: 30 May, 2020
Submission Details: Participants have to submit their paper through Email id mentioned below.
It is advised to the participants kindly mention their area of paper in the subject of Email id. (e.g. “Paper for Research
Competition in “Human Resource”). Paper will be considered in mentioned research area only.
Selection Process is refereed: In this process content is rigorously reviewed by members of the program committee
and peer experts. The program committee may ask authors for specific changes as a condition of publication.
At Competition: Accepted submissions will be presented in the Research Competition 2020
Applicants who are selected will receive complimentary registration.
Extended version of conference papers are being invited for review and publication in a scopus indexed, special issue of International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management, Inderscience publishers: Guest Editor Dr. Madhu Arora and Editor in Chief Prof. Leo Paul Dana.
The accepted submission will be evaluated on the basis of originality, correctness, novelty, importance, and clarity of explanation of the research, quality of presentation, query handling and contribution of research. The Three scorers will be awarded as follows:
All the Winners & Participants will be provided with certificate.
Subthemes in the area of Marketing, Finance and Human Resource
• Business research methods
• Innovation in finance/accounting
• International business/finance
• Strategy innovation, strategic alliances, BPR
• Business research for decision making
• Innovation/research in marketing, SMEs
• Buyer/consumer behaviour, CSR
• Global supply chain/networks, outsourcing, export/import, retailing
• Organisational competitiveness/learning/leadership
• Service industries, healthcare, new product/process innovation
• Empirical analysis, case studies, performance measures
• Benchmarking/best practices in innovation activities
• Role of IT/IS, e-business, technological innovation
• Knowledge management, technology transfer
• Business law, ethics, environmental standards
• Policy and regulatory reforms in global financial and capital markets
• Role of global strategies and practices in changing perspectives.
• Transformation in financial markets.
• Impact of global changes on local financial capital markets.
• Protectionism trends in international trade and its impact on the global economy.
• Emerging and technological developments in financial markets.
• Role of the banking sector in changing financial systems.
• Role of social media in financial inclusion.
• Sustainable development and financial systems
• Role of micro finance in the growth of economy
• Factors affecting economic development.
• HR Analytics, Work-Life Balance, HRIS, Industrial Relations, Talent management, Ethical HR, Cross-cultural issues in HRM, Human Capital Management, Human Resource Audit, HRM for global workforce, CSR and HRM, Green HRM, Employee Reward and Incentives, Organization Development, Performance Management, Employer Branding, Change management, Sustainability and HRM, HR Governance, Employee Engagement, Social Media Recruitment, HR Metrics & Measurements, HRM in a Digital World, Effective Leadership in the age of digitization, AI and HRM.
The above list is illustrative and not restricted. Papers could be presented on relevant issues to the theme.
Preparing and Submitting your Research Work
Research work must be submitted through Email Id : (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 31 March, 2020. The proposal must have the following four components, submitted as a single MS Word file. Additional details about the expected content can be found here.
1. Complete Work including references: Key points include:
• Your details including Name, designation, affiliation and contact details.
• Context and motivation that drives your research work
• Research objectives/goals/questions
• Background/literature review of key works that frames your research
• Hypothesis and/or problem statement
• Your research approach and methods, including relevant rationale
• Results to date and their validity
• Research status and next steps
• Current and expected contributions
• Details about the project under which research work is carried out, if any.
2. Appendix 1. A one-paragraph statement of expected benefits of participation for both yourself and the other research competition participants (i.e., what will you contribute as well as gain) (Max 1 page).
3. Appendix 2. A letter of nomination from your primary research Advisor/Guide/Head of department/Director that addresses the value that the research competition would have for you, what contribution you are likely to make to it. (Max 1 page).
4. Appendix 3. A concise version of your current Curriculum Vita (1-2 pages).
Before submission ensure that your submission is complete and in accordance with the format and content guidelines for the RDIAS Management Research Competition 2020. The submissions that do not meet these requirements will be returned without review
The review and decision of acceptance will balance many factors. This includes the quality of research, development of idea, prospective influence on participates in the Competition receive the strongest consideration. The goal is to identify a set of researchers that will benefit significantly from the event and support each other in their growth. Participants in the Competition will be selected via a refereed process by the Committee.
Submissions should not contain sensitive, private, or proprietary information that cannot be disclosed at publication time. Submissions should NOT be anonymous. However, confidentiality of submissions will be maintained during the review process. All submitted materials for accepted submissions will be kept confidential until the start of the Competition, with the exception of title and author information, which will be published on the website prior to the Competition.
Upon Acceptance of your Proposal
Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection on 30 April, 2020. Authors of accepted submissions will receive instructions on how to submit their publication-ready copy, and will receive information about attending the RDIAS Management Research Competition 2020, preparing your presentation and poster, and registering for the conference. Camera-ready submissions are due on 15 May 2020.
Selected and accepted research work will be presented in the presence of panel of experts and followed by Q&A Session by participating researchers and other students. Detailed instructions will be provided to participants upon acceptance.
Prof (Dr.) Anil Kr. Goyal, Convener :- 8800605830
Dr. Madhu Arora, Area Chair Marketing: – 9871792630
Dr. Sunil Kumar, Area Chair, Human Resource: – 7827924102
Ms. Supriya Sardana, Member, Research Board:- 9717798304
Email: email@example.com Website: www.rdias.ac.in
Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies
2A & 2B, Phase-1, Madhuban Chowk, Outer Ring Road, Rohini, Delhi-110085
Phone:- 011-27864596, 27867301
Fax: – 011-27867212 E-mail -: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies 2A & 2B, Phase-1, Madhuban Chowk, Outer Ring Rd, Block D, Sector 14, Rohini, Delhi, 110085