Solo dance competition:
Display your individual brilliance, be the star of the stage that’s all yours. The stage gives you the chance to flaunt your best moves and elegance. This is your chance to free yourself and express yourself best.
All under graduate or post graduate students from any discipline shall be allowed to participate in the event.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants are required to get themselves registered Online (rdias.ac.in) and there is no registration fee for participation in the event.
- Time limit 3-4 minutes. Negative points for exceeding the time limit.
- Participants should carry their own CD’s, Dress Material and props (if any).
- The participants are required to bring two CDs to avoid technical disturbance. Out of which they are required to submit one CD to then coordinator of the event before 8TH February 2020.
- Any obscene/offensive music/song is not allowed.
- No participant can participate twice.
- Decency should be maintained as far as the choice of song, gestures, dress etc., no vulgarity or nudity should be reflected in the performances.
- Top 3 winners will be announced as: First, Second and Third.
- Strict discipline should be maintained & decision of judges will be final
- In case of large number of registrations, prelims should be organized for external and internal participants, to select the best performances.
- In case of external team, the participant/team shall mail their video of 3-4 minutes on the “Razzmatazz@rdias.ac.in”.
- The concerned faculty shall then select the best performances on the basis of Presentation, Entertainment, Creativity, Overall Impact and moves.
- The final date of prelims shall be communicated to the participants by the concerned faculty in-charge.
VENUE: DAY 1: RDIAS- Date: 14-02-20 (FRIDAY)
Abhishek Kumar Pritam( Event Head) 7834881513
Komal Singhal 9911162563
Nandita Tuteja 7042969328